Yes, you can use your Facebook ID to sign in. To sign in with your Facebook ID, swipe to My profile, tap Connect with Nokia account, and tap the Facebook logo. Once you set your Facebook ID to be your Nokia account, you can use your Facebook ID to log in to all your Nokia apps and services, including App Social Beta.
- What type of data can I transfer from my old phone to my new Lumia Windows Phone 8?
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I have forgotten Wallet PIN on my Lumia phone