- Use the battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- Do I need to set my date and time every time I remove the battery in my Lumia phone?
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- Can I transfer the messages and contacts to a file on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?