Lumia Refocus is perfect for capturing close-up (macro) shots of static objects and scenes. You can also take close-up photos and get everything in focus (All-in-Focus feature), which is more or less impossible to do with a normal camera. You can also do color-pop on a single object/area. The rest of the image will be in black & white with a bit adjustment to the contrast levels to make it more 'artsy'. Then you can share the image and let family and friends also play around and change the focus.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?