When pressing the camera button or the screen, the camera will do a focus sweep, to analyze where the focus is in the scene, then it captures images based on the focus sweep. The focus sweep takes between 1-2 sec and the capturing between 1-1.5 sec, depending on light conditions and how many pictures that will be taken (depending on the analyze form the focus sweep) and device. After capturing the images are analyzed and aligned. Then you can start to change the focus in the image.
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- Where are photos saved by the Lumia Selfie app on my phone?
- What is the Lumia Selfie app for my Lumia phone?
- How can I launch the Lumia Selfie app on my phone?
- Why are the photos taken by Lumia Selfie different than with a normal camera on my phone?