- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- Do I need to set my date and time every time I remove the battery in my Lumia phone?
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- Can I transfer the messages and contacts to a file on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?