It's not possible to configure a space character in the IMAP username field in the email settings of the Lumia phones. The workaround is to ask the email service provider to change the username and remove the space character or replace it with another character. If there's no space character in the corresponding email address, you can try if the IMAP access works OK by using the email address as the IMAP username. In some of the IMAP email services it's possible to use both the user name and the email address as the IMAP username and a separate user name is not necessarily needed.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- My Lumia phone cannot connect to the internet using WiFi
- How can I transfer music to my Lumia phone?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?