The Story videos are stored in the Saved Images album on your device. If you have the automatic OneDrive upload enabled, they will be uploaded automatically. If not, you can find the album using the Photos application on your device. Open the video clip and select to save to OneDrive from the menu.
- How can I expand my stories in the main timeline of Storyteller?
- How are the Story images sorted in a Story video or online sharing?
- How do I export a cinemagraph as a .gif file on my Lumia?
- Why are not cinemagraphs stored as .gif by default on my Lumia?
- Why should I use Storyteller instead of the Photos app on my Lumia phone?