Read on to learn how to insert your SIM card into your phone.
Important: Your device uses a micro-SIM card, also known as a mini-UICC SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards, or use of SIM card adapters, may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
Note: Switch the device off and disconnect the charger and any other device before removing any covers. Avoid touching electronic components while changing any covers. Always store and use the device with any covers attached.
Make sure your phone is switched off.
- At the top corner of your phone, put the nail of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover. Press the middle of the back cover, and bend the cover to loosen the top hooks. Remove the cover.
Do not use any sharp tools, as they may damage the screen.
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- Push the SIM into the SIM slot until it is fully inserted. Make sure the contact area is facing down.
- Line up the battery contacts, and replace the battery.
- Press the bottom corner of the back cover against the bottom corner of your phone. The edge with the keys goes first.
- Press the back of the cover until it snaps into place. Don't press the keys while attaching the cover.