Handle your device, battery, charger and accessories with care. The following suggestions help you keep your device operational.
Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of liquids or moisture can contain minerals that corrode electronic circuits. If your device gets wet, remove the battery, and let the device dry.
Do not use or store the device in dusty or dirty areas.
Do not store the device in high temperatures. High temperatures may damage the device or battery.
Do not store the device in cold temperatures. When the device warms to its normal temperature, moisture can form inside the device and damage it.
Do not open the device other than as instructed in the user guide.
Unauthorized modifications may damage the device and violate regulations governing radio devices.
Do not drop, knock, or shake the device or the battery. Rough handling can break it.
Only use a soft, clean, dry cloth to clean the surface of the device.
Do not paint the device. Paint can prevent proper operation.
For optimal performance, switch the device off and remove the battery from time to time.
Keep the device away from magnets or magnetic fields.
To keep your important data safe, store it in at least two separate places, such as your device, memory card, or computer, or write down important information.
During extended operation, the device may feel warm. In most cases, this is normal. To avoid getting too warm, the device may automatically slow down, close apps, switch off charging, and if necessary, switch itself off. If the device is not working properly, take it to the nearest authorized service facility.
Always return your used electronic products, batteries, and packaging materials to dedicated collection points. This way you help prevent uncontrolled garbage disposal and promote the recycling of materials. All materials of the device can be recovered as materials and energy. Check how to recycle your Nokia products at www.nokia.com/recycle.