To check for your current software version, go to Settings > About > More information. The latest Microsoft Update for Windows Phone that you have installed, would be visible under “OS version”, whereas the latest Nokia Update for Windows Phone is visible under “Firmware revision number”.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi (WLAN) networks
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?
- Which Microsoft and Nokia branded accessories have special support in Device Hub?