Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia's battery does not get fully charged
- I am not receiving audio when playing music or games on my Lumia phone
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia phone?