The Lumia Play to app can share pictures, videos, and music that is stored on your phone and that is not Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected. You cannot share streaming music services, such as Pandora or Mix Radio, as this content is DRM protected.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?
- How do I remove my Lumia phone from the account settings at windowsphone.com?
- Why don't I have the option to select a non-Bing hardware search provider?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?