No. The Lumia Play to app does not function as a DLNA player (DMP) and therefore cannot pull and show content from other devices, such as PCs. The Lumia Play to app pushes content to be shown on other devices.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- How can I get additional support for Angry Birds Roost application?
- The ‘My Family setup needed’ appears whenever trying to install any apps on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten Wallet PIN on my Lumia phone
- How can I transfer my office documents to my Lumia phone?