- Restart your phone by pressing and holding the power and volume down keys simultaneously until the phone vibrates. Release and the phone will restart.
- After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume. Use the volume keys to reach the most comfortable sound level.
- If possible, try a wired headset.
- Do I need to set my date and time every time I remove the battery in my Lumia phone?
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- Can I transfer the messages and contacts to a file on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?