Hold your camera straight in front of you in landscape orientation (so that it makes wide photos, not tall photos).
- Take a photo.
- Turn and take another photo using the guidance.
- If you keep your camera over the same point, your panorama will turn out better. Imagine that your camera is on a tripod, and the camera is fixed in one place.
- Repeat until you are finished or the application has taken 5 pictures
Some important things to remember:
- If you take blurry pictures, they probably won't fit together (garbage in -> garbage out!).
- If you take pictures containing only sky, or only blank walls, they probably won't fit together. Try to get something in each photo. This is important.