Lumia Refocus is perfect and suitable for close-up (macro) shots. If objects are too far away (approx +50 cm) from the camera or moving, the result wont be so good. Good light (outdoors) will make the photos even better.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?
- How do I remove my Lumia phone from the account settings at windowsphone.com?
- Why don't I have the option to select a non-Bing hardware search provider?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?