Don't let your mail pile up. Use your phone to read and write mail on the go.
- On the start screen, tap .
- Tap and an account, if you have linked inboxes.
- To add a recipient from your contacts list, tap , or start writing a name. You can also write the address.
Tip: To remove a recipient, tap the name and Remove.
- Write the subject and your mail.
Tip: Your phone can help you write your mail faster. While writing, your phone suggests possible next words to complete your sentence. To add a word, tap a suggestion. To browse the list, swipe over the suggestions. This feature is not available in all languages.
- To attach a photo, tap .
Tip: You can also take a new photo while writing your mail. Tap , take a photo, and tap accept.
- Tap to send the mail.
Send an Office document
- Tap Office, tap the document you want to send and > share..., and select the mail account you want to use.