Shoot sharp and vibrant photos – capture the best moments in your photo album.
- To switch the camera on, press the camera key.
- To zoom in or out, place 2 fingers on the screen, and slide your fingers apart or together.
- To focus, press and hold the camera key halfway down.
- To take the photo, press the camera key down fully.
Tip: Need to capture a moment quickly? To switch on the camera when your phone is locked, press and hold the camera key for a couple of seconds.
To view the photo you just took, swipe right. Photos are saved in your Camera Roll in the Photos hub.
Take a photo without using the camera key
- To focus on a specific object or area, tap the object or area on the screen. Hold the phone still until the white square stops blinking.