Your phone supports conference calls between two or more people. The maximum number of participants can vary, depending on your network service provider.
- Make a call to the first person.
- To make a call to another person, press , and make the call in the normal way.
- When the new call is answered, tap .
Add another person to the call
- Tap , call another person, and tap .
Have a private conversation with someone
- Tap and the person's name or phone number. The conference call is put on hold on your phone. The other people continue the conference call.
To return to the conference call, tap .