Got a new SIM or memory card? Learn how to remove the previous card from your phone.
Make sure the phone is switched off.
- At the top corner of your phone, put the nail of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover. Press the middle of the back cover, and bend the cover to loosen the top hooks. Remove the back cover.
Do not use any sharp tools, as they may damage the screen.
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- Push the SIM through the opening, then pull it out.
- To remove the memory card, pull it out from the slot.
- Line up the battery contacts, and replace the battery.
- Press the bottom corner of the back cover against the bottom corner of your phone. The edge with the keys goes first.
- Press the back of the cover until it snaps into place. Don't press the keys while attaching the cover.