User guide and FAQs
Your first Lumia?Transfer content from your old phone and start your Lumia journey.
Get startedSet up your device and learn about its keys and parts.
BasicsLearn about the basic features of your device.
People and messagingGive your friends a call, send them a mail or message, or just have a chat.
CameraTake photos or record videos, save and view them.
Maps and navigationWhether walking, driving or using public transport, know where you are and where you are going.
InternetLearn about the browser and internet connections.
EntertainmentKeep yourself entertained with music, radio, games, and more.
OfficeLearn how to edit your documents and notes, manage your calendar, and keep yourself organised.
Phone management and connectivityManage your connections, memory and security.
Apps supportGet support for your device's apps.
Documents and files
- pdfLumia with Windows Phone 8.1 Update User Guide (3.63 MB)
For important information on the safe use of your device and battery, read “Product and safety information” in the online user guide on this website.
- Will Windows 10 update be available for my Lumia phone?
- Why am I seeing a critical or important update notification on my Lumia phone?
- Where can I get support for the HERE apps?
- How can I stop my Lumia from regularly reboot every couple of hours?
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
Need more help? View in one glance all the contact methods available for your location.