Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- Where are photos saved by the Lumia Selfie app on my phone?
- What is the Lumia Selfie app for my Lumia phone?
- How can I launch the Lumia Selfie app on my phone?
- Why are the photos taken by Lumia Selfie different than with a normal camera on my phone?