Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- Can I attach and send a PDF document from an email account on my Lumia phone?
- What is visual voicemail and where to find it on my Lumia?
- What is a Windows Live ID? I do not have one, so can I still use my Lumia phone?
- Can I record a phone conversation with my Lumia phone?
- How do I set up and sign in to Skype on my Lumia phone?