The Nokia Accessories application (Settings > accessories) provides access to status information for most important accessories and to full accessories settings, Nokia support pages, as well as information about availability of new software updates for accessories. The application works on Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 that supports NFC. In the accessories application you are also able to configure which applications are launched when you tap a Nokia wireless charging stand with the phone.
- Which Wireless LAN (WiFi) security standards are supported on my Lumia phone?
- How do I install a new keyboard input language in my Lumia phone?
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- How do I install applications from the memory card on my Lumia phone?