Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- What if I lose my microSD card, or the card is broken?
- Why doesn't my phone show the correct time when the automatic time is selected in the phone settings?
- Where can I get glance screen for my Lumia phone?
- Why can I not see my 5GHz WiFi access point during flight (airplane) mode?
- What information can I see on glance screen on my Lumia?