Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- Is Microsoft account required for my Lumia phone to work?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- What is a Microsoft Account?