Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- How can I block phone calls and text messages (SMS) to my Lumia phone?
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?