Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- Does my Lumia support “Hey Cortana” Voice Activation?
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?
- How do I install a new keyboard input language in my Lumia phone?
- Why my Bluetooth headset does not ring using the same ringtone as my Lumia phone?