Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- Why do I see 'Critical update' notification on my Lumia phone?
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- Which transfer methods does the Transfer my Data application support?