Transfer my Data transfers your contacts over Bluetooth. Depending on the capabilities of your old phone, text messages (SMS), pictures and DRM-free music can also be transferred. Transfer my Data 5.x also supports transferring contacts with an SD card if the contacts were saved on the card in a compatible format and your phone has an SD card slot.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- My Lumia phone cannot connect to the internet using WiFi
- How can I transfer music to my Lumia phone?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?