The side key (camera key, lock key or volume key) could get stuck under the back cover. Remove the cover and push the side key from inside of the cover to outside to make sure it is in the right position. Put the cover back and try again. Be careful that you do not touch the side keys when placing the cover on the phone.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?