Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- What happens to my map if I restore my Windows Phone to factory settings (hard reset)?
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- Does my Lumia support “Hey Cortana” Voice Activation?
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- How to unlock the lock screen on my Lumia when Narrator is turned on?