When pressing the camera button or the screen, the camera will do a focus sweep, to analyze where the focus is in the scene, then it captures images based on the focus sweep. The focus sweep takes between 1-2 sec and the capturing between 1-1.5 sec, depending on light conditions and how many pictures that will be taken (depending on the analyze form the focus sweep) and device. After capturing the images are analyzed and aligned. Then you can start to change the focus in the image.
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Nokia Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- Can I attach and send a PDF document from an email account on my Lumia phone?
- What is error code 80070490 and how do I resolve it?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone