Learn how to put a SIM card in your phone.
This device is designed to be used with a mini-UICC SIM card, also known as a micro-SIM card only. A micro-SIM card is smaller than the standard SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
Make sure your phone is switched off before inserting the SIM card.
- Press on the camera flash, and pull the edge of the back cover until it comes off.
- If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
- Pull the card holder out, put the card in, contact area face up, and push the holder back in.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery back in.
- Press the bottom edge of the back cover against the bottom edge of the phone, and press the back of the cover until it snaps into place.