You may need a virtual private network (VPN) connection to access your company resources, such as intranet or corporate mail.
Contact your company IT administrator for details of your VPN configuration.
On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, tap ALL SETTINGS > VPN, and switch Status to On.
- To add a VPN profile, tap .
- Switch Connect automatically to On.
- Write the profile info as instructed by your company IT administrator.
Your phone automatically connects to the VPN when it is required.
Tip: To change the VPN mobile data connection and roaming settings, tap options.
Edit a VPN profile
- Tap and hold the profile, tap edit, and change the info as required.
Delete a VPN profile
- Tap and hold the profile, and tap delete.
Switch to manual VPN connection
- Tap and hold the profile, and tap switch to manual. Tap the profile to connect to the VPN.