First, remove the back cover. With the phone facing you, there is a gap on the left side. Press down on the gap with a fingernail until you unlock the back cover. Remove the battery. The SIM card holder is on the top right corner of the battery holder. Use the opening above the SIM card holder to guide the SIM card out. With your fingernail, push the SIM card toward the battery holder until it slides out.
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia's battery does not get fully charged
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- How can I ensure that I will not lose my Contacts information on my Lumia phone?