No. The Lumia Play to app does not function as a DLNA player (DMP) and therefore cannot pull and show content from other devices, such as PCs. The Lumia Play to app pushes content to be shown on other devices.
- How do I insert dialing pause into a contact phone number on my Lumia phone?
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Audio quality is poor when I listen to music using Bluetooth
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?