Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone
- I have forgotten my Microsoft account password
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?