- Use the Nokia battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- What to do if POP/IMAP email sync fails with error code 80070015 or 80004005 in my Windows Phone 7 device ?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way