- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- Why did I receive an email about Lumia Cinemagraph when I have opted out of marketing communications?
- How can I save my cinemagraphs in Lumia Cinemagraph?
- What happens to my cinemagraphs at memories.nokia.com after 12 January 2015?