Read on to learn how to put your SIM card in your phone.
This device is designed to be used with a mini-UICC SIM card, also known as a micro-SIM card only. A micro-SIM card is smaller than the standard SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
The office apps support common features of . Not all file formats are supported.
- With the back of the phone facing you, put your fingernail in the gap on the right edge of the phone, and carefully lift and remove the back cover.
- If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
- Put the SIM in, contact area face down.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
- Put the cover back on.
Remove the SIM card
- Remove the back cover and battery. Use the opening above the SIM holder to push the card out of the holder.