Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone
- I have forgotten my Microsoft account password
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?