At the point the Lumia Play to app connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Lumia Play to will inform you.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Audio quality is poor when I listen to music using Bluetooth
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?