Launch the Camera Extras application and press the Camera button, then select Settings > Self timer. You can initiate the timer either by tapping the screen or by pressing camera key. The self timer animation is displayed on the screen. The default wait time is 10 seconds, after which a picture will be taken. You can stop the timer by tapping the screen and a picture will not be taken.
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Can I import the contacts from the SIM card to my Lumia phone?
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new SIM card for this device?
- Can I use a nano-SIM card in my phone?