Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- What to do if POP/IMAP email sync fails with error code 80070015 or 80004005 in my Windows Phone 7 device ?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way