Restart your phone with SIM card inserted (your phone loads the settings from the SIM card) and retry your mobile data connection, for example with Internet Explorer app.
If you cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection
- Enable the mobile data connection on your phone. Go to Settings > mobile network (cellular) and switch Data connection to On.
- Check that your data roaming is activated when you are not in your home network. Go to Settings > mobile network (cellular) and select Data roaming options.
- Confirm with your mobile operator that you have an active mobile data subscription (access to internet) on your SIM card.
If your mobile data connection is still not working, try entering the new settings manually
If you can connect to a WiFi network on your phone, try searching online to find the internet settings for your mobile operator. To add your settings manually, do the following:
- Install Network Setup application from Store (Marketplace).
- Start the app, and tap +.
- Add the settings manually, select Make this my current APN and tap Save.