- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- What to do if POP/IMAP email sync fails with error code 80070015 or 80004005 in my Windows Phone 7 device ?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way