- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia's battery does not get fully charged
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- How can I ensure that I will not lose my Contacts information on my Lumia phone?