At the point the Lumia Play to app connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Lumia Play to will inform you.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- How do I resolve an issue if my Lumia backup reaches 96% and stops with error?