Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Lumia Storyteller app?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- How can I see and edit the captions on my images in the Storyteller app?
- The setup view asks for my home location in the Storyteller app. Why is it needed?
- What’s the fastest way to find an image from a given date in the Storyteller app?