Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- What is the Lumia Video Trimmer app on Lumia phone?
- What can I do with the Lumia Video Trimmer app on my Lumia phone?
- Why can't I cut video clips exactly where I want with Lumia Video Trimmer?
- What kinds of videos can I trim on my Lumia phone?
- Where can I find the trimmed and saved video clips on my Lumia?