Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- Can I view past calendar entries on my Lumia phone?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- How can I transfer my office documents to my Lumia phone?
- Can I attach and send a PDF document from an email account on my Lumia phone?