The Nokia Accessories application (Settings > accessories) provides access to status information for most important accessories and to full accessories settings, Nokia support pages, as well as information about availability of new software updates for accessories. The application works on Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 that supports NFC. In the accessories application you are also able to configure which applications are launched when you tap a Nokia wireless charging stand with the phone.
- What is the Lumia Video Trimmer app on Lumia phone?
- What can I do with the Lumia Video Trimmer app on my Lumia phone?
- Why can't I cut video clips exactly where I want with Lumia Video Trimmer?
- What kinds of videos can I trim on my Lumia phone?
- Where can I find the trimmed and saved video clips on my Lumia?