Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- How do I resolve an issue if my Lumia backup reaches 96% and stops with error?
- Which transfer methods does the Transfer my Data application support?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone
- Why are the app notifications coming late on my Lumia phone?