Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- Can I make Skype calls using my Lumia phone?
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?