No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- What should I check if push notifications for XYZ third party apps not coming or coming late after Lumia Cyan update?
- My memory card is not working properly in Lumia phone
- Why does the side key seem to get stuck after I put the back cover on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?